Can't find the profiles after import

• Sometimes when I imported new user profiles I just cannot find it later. Is it because of stupid names the user are giving the profiles? I mean when somebody offers a AFD100 I expect it to find it as AFD100 and not under 12YX or such senseless names. The whole profile organisation is really a nightmare.

• The name on display in the KPA is what you see on your computer after the date. Having tags and filename people try to put as much information as possible in it, therefore can be that you have AFD100 in the amp tag and the filename is "Ch2 Crunch SM57"

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I agree that this whole situation is not very comfortable at the moment. It would be way better if the name (and thus the order) when browsing rigs or cab profiles would automatically be derived from the physical filename. That way you could rename and organize your files on your computer offline in a more comfortable matter. If you need to change the names of a larger amount of profiles for organizational reasons this now is a real pain in the ass.

• I agree that this whole situation is not very comfortable at the moment. It would be way better if the name (and thus the order) when browsing rigs or cab profiles would automatically be derived from the physical filename. That way you could rename and organize your files on your computer offline in a more comfortable matter. If you need to change the names of a larger amount of profiles for organizational reasons this now is a real pain in the ass.

I agree.
    However, what I like about your Profiles/Rigs is that they all begin with "TillS", that's the most important thing for me at this time.
    So I have all your Profiles in a row and I can scroll through them.
    If I tweak one then save it as, for example, LW (my initials), JVM Lead, LP (guitar or pickup type)...LW JVM Lead LP.
    Plus, I can still see "Till Schleicher" as the Author, so I remember who made the original Profile/Rig.
    The way you name your Profiles/Rigs right now is perfect for me...I just wish everyone would do the same.

Perhaps everyone should use their initials first when naming a Rig, and we have a thread here where you add your forum name and initials so we know who created the Rig.
    I know for sure if in 5 years time I see a new Profile/Rig that starts "TillS", I'm definitely going to check it out. :D

LW - Guitartone
    TillS - tylerhb
    DP - Guitarnet70

etc, etc...

• Yeah i did this for the same reasons. i also rename every other factory or user rig i use or tweaked to my initials. That way i have my "favourites" in a sequential order. However this method has its cons when you you search for a specific amp and dont remember who made the preset.

The only method to come by that we get a comfortbale tagging soulution asap. Additionally you should be able to sort by amp brand and by amp model.