help hooking up the rest of my pedals

• hello, i have a kemper controlled by a mastermind gt22. i have twp mission expression pedals, and ordered 2 more. i really like this setup, other than not being able to control the looper of the kemper. i have played 3 shows with it, but now i want to complete my rig. i have a talk box, a strymon el capistan, mobius, and time line. i also have a looper that i could hook up since i don't have control of kemper looper. i use all the strymon pedals and looper to create ambient tracks during the verses. now i thought about the kemper floorboard, but i like that using mastermind because i can add the kemper, and the three strymon pedals and control the with one unit. the mobius, the timeline and the big sky are stero pedals. since i am running the kemper in stero out now, i would love to utilize that feature. also the mobius hooks up to the back of the amp, and the front so you can choose where to put the effect. i used to gook all of this up to my amp gizmo, and run to my mesa roadster. this is all different and im confused on how to do it. for my shows i have played with the kemper, it has been just a guiter input to the front, and midi in an out. thanks in advance for any help.