Free Pack "Amporium - Plugin Amps Test Profiles"

• Hi guys,

I have often read, that profiling of modeling software like Amplitube 4, ReValver, Studio Devil and others doesn't work or results are not satisfying at all.

I still think there are some sounds, for example in Amplitube 4, that are really good and fun to play. Also the possibility to swap cabs, speakers and mics easy in a visual editor was always fun for me.
    So I decided to find out for myself, if it is possible to get high quality profiles out of some VST plugins and made some test profiles.

The most crucial point was the balancing of different volume levels. And I have my "mystic secret refining process", of course :D
    Suddenly the results were great!

Amps included in this "Test-Pack" (that came out better, than I ever thought):
    Marshall Major, Peavey Classic 30, Mesa Triple Rectifier, Studio Devil BVC, some Fender Amps.

One clean profile I want to highlight is called "Rollin' Clean" - sounds good in Amplitube 4 and even better in the Kemper :whistling:

Here are 30 studio pofiles to have some fun for free:
    Amporium - Plugin Amps Test Profiles

What do you think?

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• And I have my "mystic secret refining process", of course

Hhhhh! Much mystic. Many curious. Such proprietary. Wow.

Your past offerings have had some really cool stuff so I'm looking forward to trying these. Thanks to you, as always.

• Some of the "Marshall Major" profiles are fantastic. Definite winners of the bunch for me.

• Thank you for the kind feedback!

Yes, I like that Marshall Major profiles a lot too. I think I will re-profile some of the settings, hopefully make the profiles even better. This time not in standalone version of Amplitube 4, but in DAW, maybe using real pedals and trying out different stuff I have in mind :)

I have to admit, all the new Marshalls in Amplitube 4 sound convincing, especially that Marshall Silver Jubilee is really nice. I am very enthusiastic about the brandnew Fender 2 Collection as well. Very usable tone - I bet even pro studios can and will work with that. Technology is advancing so fast - we live in guitarist heaven, don't we? If I found the time, I will try to capture some good vibes here too.

But I will move to another village in a few weeks - so a bit chaos and so little time here...