Hello Kemper Forum! I'm a new Kemper owner! I posted some DI profiles! Feedback please!

• Chris,

Search for the author "JerryM". I believe he uploaded the Hammersmith and M-B profiles around 4/30 or 5/1.

Cheers,
    John

Thanks John for replying to Chris! Hopefully I'll be DI'ing more Hammersmith profiles tonight. Let me know if there's any specific tones you guys are looking for. A couple were mentioned earlier, but feel free to add some more for either the Hammersmith or the Mesa RKII.

• Sorry fellas not happening tonight. I'm washed up. 9 hours at work followed by lawn mowing and power washing a 1/3 of my house. I will definitely get stuff posted this weekend some time. I'm going to DI some various gain settings with various mid range settings. I might even try to overdrive the clean channel and see what happens. If it sounds decent I'll post it.

• Alright I just upped the ante. Two new Hammersmith profiles and four Suhr Bella profiles. All DI. I'll load more Hammersmith this weekend. The Bella is amazing though.

Thank you so much, Niassist. :thumbup:

Heading over to Rig Exchange to download straight after I type this.

Cheers,
    John

• Thank you so much, Niassist. :thumbup:

Heading over to Rig Exchange to download straight after I type this.

Cheers,
    John

Let me know what you think John! Also, any ideas on Hammersmith settings for this weekend's DI profiles let me know. Otherwise I'll just knob tweak and whatever comes out is what it is!!!

• Five new Hammersmith Profiles! All DI. The Southern Rock profile is in homage to our recently lost brother, Gregg Allman. I hope you guys enjoy it and the rest. Should I move this thread over to the new and free profiles thread?

• I was browsing the exchange and tried the Hammersmith files and really dug 'em and saved some to my Kemper. Hate to say, very rarely do I find something there that I want to save ...

And now I find your post! So, I can thank you! Nice work indeed!!!

Yeah, sad news about Greg. We had endless Allman Bros requests sat. night. It even brought out some folks that only come out every couple years. And when we would play one of their tunes, everyone would stop and listen. I must say I was nicely surprised at how strong a reaction his passing had on people. Greg played on our stage and had a few gigs at our bar, back in the 70's, but was known to pass thru since then. We're in the Florida Keys, and he was a Florida Boy.

• I was browsing the exchange and tried the Hammersmith files and really dug 'em and saved some to my Kemper. Hate to say, very rarely do I find something there that I want to save ...

And now I find your post! So, I can thank you! Nice work indeed!!!

Yeah, sad news about Greg. We had endless Allman Bros requests sat. night. It even brought out some folks that only come out every couple years. And when we would play one of their tunes, everyone would stop and listen. I must say I was nicely surprised at how strong a reaction his passing had on people. Greg played on our stage and had a few gigs at our bar, back in the 70's, but was known to pass thru since then. We're in the Florida Keys, and he was a Florida Boy.

Thanks for the kind words. If you search JerryM author you'll find the rest of my profiles. They're all DI profiles of my Hammersmith, Mesa Road King II, and my buddy's Suhr Bella. I have a Hiwatt DR103 two hole that I'm eventually going to profile. Also, if you would like me to try to profile a particular sound from one of my amps just let me know and I'll do my best. DI only please.

• Great the hammersmith middy crunch !
    This setting with more gain than i'm really happy.

Cheers

Let me know if none of the new profiles scratch the itch. The searing lead is similar to the middy crunch with more gain and more highs. Dialing out a bit of treble may just do the trick. If not, just say so and I'll do my best to recreate the middy crunch with higher gain.