Auto Input Level ?

• But not continously, otherwise you could have level/gain problems on guitars with coil split, boosters, or even only SC together with a very hot HB....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi all
    The other day I tried to make two different input settings to use with my Les Paul and the other with my Tele.
    I managed to make two folders and name them and I managed to set different input values by unlocking the by default locked Input section.

However I got problem when I tried to delete one of the Input settings/"folders".
    There is a soft button in the upper left corner that wa lit but nothing happened when I pushed it.

Anyone else experienced the same or solved the problem?

Mike

• Hi,

The input deletion bug was fixed on KPA firmware version 7034, which is apparently not yet on the Kemper web-page but is available through Kemper tech support (I assume, I got mine from them after reporting the bug).

On the original topic: The autosetting of input level gets my vote as good additional feature.