New factory profiles?

• If they are new maybe somebody at Kemper could post them here.....

Edit: There is a new list on the FB page

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• In a support mail by Burkhard i got a few days ago, he told me that Manfred is working on new presets.

Great stuff, Manfred's rigs where the best ones within the Factory

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Setting the old Facebook list against the new one, it appears these are the new amps..

65 Amps London

Diezel Einstein

Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
    Groove Tubes Soul-o 75

Kitty Hawk Eagle Series 2002

Lee Jackson XLS-1000

One Stone Ludwig

Soldano SLO100

Tech21 Sansamp

Traynor Custom Valve 40

Tube Thomsen

Valve Train 416

• Dear sheguitarplayer,
    you wrote:

Quote from sheguitarplayer

Setting the old Facebook list against the new one, it appears these are the new amps..

Some amps have already been in the factory rigs, but they did not yet occur in the list. Here is the mapping to the mangled amp names (the rigs are in parentheses).

65 Amps London: London Trem Drive (Keith, London Color Clean)
    Diezel Einstein: Petrol Albert (MS168-00)
    Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature: Angle RBS (MS176-00)
    Kitty Hawk Eagle Series 2002: KH ES 2002 (MS171-00)
    Lee Jackson XLS-1000: Mr. Jack Blues (Mr. Jack Blues)
    One Stone Ludwig: 1StoneLud1 (MS159-00)
    Soldano SLO100: Sold SLO100 (Breath)
    Tech21 Sansamp: Sense (SANSAMP disto 2)
    Traynor Custom Valve 40: (Trainer Clean)
    Valve Train 416: Tube Train Dirty (Tube Train Dirty)

I have no idea about the "Groove Tubes Soul-o 75" and the "Tube Thomsen".

Best regards
    DrTT

• I have no idea about the "Groove Tubes Soul-o 75" and the "Tube Thomsen".

If they have actually profiled a Tube Thomsen, please let it be the Errorhead!! Really looking forward to that one!!!! 8o 8o 8o :P :P :P

• The Angle RBS sounds nothing like that Engl head I owned for more than 10 years 8| ?(

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access

• Err... do we have those amps already in the KPA or will it get updated??

If it's already in there... how the heck did I miss the Engl Ritchie Blackmore?

If we are to get those soon... where and when?

• They are there, most of them. The profile name is the one in the brackets, anyway that RB Head :thumbdown: Imho

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access

• They are there, most of them. The profile name is the one in the brackets, anyway that RB Head :thumbdown: Imho

I agree. I think they really did something wrong here. I really dont like those over-the-top metal amps by ENGL like the Powerball or the Invader since they do compress way too much for my taste. But the Blackmore is really a great amp with a dynamic, cutting metal tone. The profile has a amp definition value of 0, which imo is impossible, when eben a Marshall JMP has a much higher value.

• Where can I donwnload these profiles? These profiles are not included in the new firmware.