Weird ring modulation on note decay.

• Good day/evening to you all.

I don't normally post on forums, so hopefully this is in the right spot.

Has anyone ever had a problem with their Profiler creating a ring modulation like effect during note decay?
    Specifically I notice it when the gain is high. I have tried several professional profiles (MBritt, ampfactory, etc) and with different guitars. I have a recorded audio file demonstrating this, but it seems to be too large to attach.

If anyone could give me a hint on what may be causing this I would appreciate it. Also, if there is some advice on how to post audio files that would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
    T

• Thanks for the reply.

I am e mailing support now. It would be nice to hear some other peoples audio files of note decay through the profile. I just sent my audio file to a friend and he could hear it too.

• Here is a link to the upload on Soundcloud. You will notice the sound in the background more so after 28 second mark. I switch to the single coil neck pickup and it becomes more evident. Call me crazy, but I bought some Audio Technica monitoring headphones and now I hear things :P

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.