Pushing KPA through Yamaha thr10

• Actually, has anyone tried this setup ?
    I will probably get a kemper next month, and i wonder if it could be cool in my THR10C for "true" bedroom playing when i'm not using headphones.

• I have tried this, works fine and goes pretty loud - you just connect the Kemper to the aux input same as you would for an ipod.

The problem I found is that the THR significantly colors the signal coming in through the aux input. I first noticed this when I used it as a boom box for my ipod. Music just does not sound the same, I am not one of those audiophile guys that can describe it, but it seems like the vocals tend to disappear in the mix. Songs I've listened to hundreds of times sound different. I tried to get info on the net quantifying the frequency response of the THR, but was never able to find anything. Don't get me wrong, the THR is a neat device and fun to play through, but definitely not a good FRFR solution. It is also weak on the low end because the speakers are just so small.

• I can now confirm this works. I have n't tried it loud and I have not noticed it colouring the sound. I had it on the flat setting.