How to enhance Kemper dynamics using internal Studio EQ -- comparison and explanation

• Real amps. You must have played a real amp which didn't feel dynamic enough but had a great tone for use A or B. Is the kemper more dynamic than the real amp? I wouldn't think no, considering what the purpose of the unit is. Webb's cameron profile is like that, as is the Aldrich one in my video when boosted, many high gain amps even without boost.... I have been doing similar "trick" with real amps do, like my Jim Root Orange.

Whether something is "dynamic enough" is an evaluative judgement.There's no magic standard that we must all adhere to.

Edited once, last by Dimi84 ().

• Real amps. You must have played a real amp which didn't feel dynamic enough but had a great tone for use A or B. Is the kemper more dynamic than the real amp? I wouldn't think no, considering what the purpose of the unit is. Webb's cameron profile is like that, as is the Aldrich one in my video when boosted, many high gain amps even without boost.... I have been doing similar "trick" with real amps do, like my Jim Root Orange.

Whether something is "dynamic enough" is an evaluative judgement.There's no magic standard that we must all adhere to.

I asked a simple question.

Since your thread can give the impression that the Profiler needs help in responding authentically to the volume pot, I posted here to clarify.
    I think it's only fair that a manufacturer wants to make sure that the information presented in the User Forum is clear.

Keep in mind that this forum is a great resource for new users and is also read by interested potential users.

• And I gave an answer :)

Ok, I see.

Noted.

PS: I got a warning for "drama", whatever that means. Noted as well. I will be more careful in regards to my replies, and when offering kemper tips as well.

Edited once, last by Dimi84 ().

• Ah I got it, so it's about sinmix I suppose.

About the thread here; there's a video from first post and you can hear the dynamics of kemper with and without the trick using a particular profile from Peter W.

• I asked a simple question.
    Since your thread can give the impression that the Profiler needs help in responding authentically to the volume pot, I posted here to clarify.
    I think it's only fair that a manufacturer wants to make sure that the information presented in the User Forum is clear.

Keep in mind that this forum is a great resource for new users and is also read by interested potential users.

@DonPetersen I see your point but if you watch @Dimi84s video hes actually complimenting the Kemper. Please see screen shot. His point is not the Kemper needs this for clarify on lower volume(s), its that the source (amp) that needs it. Kemper did the job right and as Dimi said the Kempers Ducking "is often a considerably more dynamic tone than your amp"

[Blocked Image: https://snag.gy/6H5oIq.jpg]