Kemper Profiler Tutorials - Celestion IR's (Dill Friedman BE DI profile)

• Hi all, the Friedman BE DI profile featured in this new video on YouTube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone know where I can get this from?

Cheers

• Cool, yep I found those but they do not look like DI profiles. They are studio profiles as far as I can tell?

Burger,

I would recommend the incredible (and free) Friedman BE100 profiles from Tim Owens ( @timowens ) in his "Have Amp, Will Profile" sessions. In particular, phase (session) #53, which can be found here in this thread:

Have amps, will profile the BE100: Lets make some profiles...

The direct DropBox download link is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fj1…JeWAvfWdCVwziRfT6dYa?dl=0

Note that these include both Merged, Studio and Direct profiles of both the Friedman BE100 as well as the Dirty Shirley amps.

Cheers,
    John

• Thanks John, yes I've got the whole HAWP collection - excellent.

Based on your reminder I've got the phase 27 direct profiles running nicely with the Celestion Creamback hi gain IR, very nice indeed.

• Thanks John, yes I've got the whole HAWP collection - excellent.

Based on your reminder I've got the phase 27 direct profiles running nicely with the Celestion Creamback hi gain IR, very nice indeed.

That is great to here, burger. Phase 27 is my other favorite. :thumbup:

Cheers,
    John

• Thomas Dill makes some of the finest Profiles.
    His Free Profile pack is available on the Kemper download page.

If you don't know Thomas, here you go.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.