PELICAN case for kemper powerhead

• I got the 1610 for my Kemper and used the pick N' pluck foam inserts to get a good fit, but I'm curious if having the Kemper "knob-side" down is going to possibly put too much pressure on the knobs? i used some of the leftover foam to line the bottom of the case as the very bottom layer is harder than the pick N' pluck stuff. Having the Kemper face-down makes it much easier to put it in the case.

Alternatives to make it easier to grab when face-up are removing one side of the carrying strap and moving the strap in front of the unit, or using shoelaces or some other method. I'm thinking the carrying strap will wear out if I'm removing and re-installing it a ton over time

• I did the same with mine but I've ordered a custom foam insert for the Pelican 1610. The pick n pluck foam is already started to fall apart a bit on me with constant removal from the case. I ordered some custom foam from https://www.mycasebuilder.com/ and should be here in a few days! Their online designer is very easy to use and you get to be very exact with your measurements and placement, allowing you really get the foam fitted for your needs. I'll post pics once it's arrived!

Hey Chris! I'm curious how your custom foam insert turned out and if you would be able to post some photos and maybe a link to the final design specs so we can order one ourselves. Thanks