power Line6 G10 wireless from Kemper USB

• I vaguely remember one of the Kemper team saying not to power anything from that port. I searched but couldn't find the post.

Else, I'd do it too.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I've tried it.
    It works but it seems that the G10 is very sensitive to the 'quality' of the power. I could not power it from any USB source (KPA, computer, USB-hub) without getting unwanted noise.
    So the only reliable way were to use the supplied adapter. I guess that Line6 never intended otherwise...

• I've tried it.
    It works but it seems that the G10 is very sensitive to the 'quality' of the power. I could not power it from any USB source (KPA, computer, USB-hub) without getting unwanted noise.
    So the only reliable way were to use the supplied adapter. I guess that Line6 never intended otherwise...

as far as other sources go, you simply need a quality power supply with a high enough amperage rating to match the line 6. I have a custom power supply in the back of my kemper with outputs to power the line 6 and any standard 9 v pedal etc that tees of the main supply. I use this to power the G10, my in ears when using and any pedal I want. Always looking for ways to reduce and simplify improvements though.