[Choptones] Fried Jerry (Friedman JJ100 Jerry Cantrell)

• Fried Jerry inside!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• used the 30th profile today live for a rehearsal, that is a very mean and nasty profile and sounded great. really happy with the pack. heavy , thick, and clear without to much bottom end. a lot of fun to play with

• New demo!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just play demo!

• Essential pack demo!

• I saw in the vid there's a Creamback 65 Clean Channel, but is there also a Dirt Channel profile?

* EDIT *
    I just noticed it's only a 1x12 cab, never mind. Probably need at least a 2x12 to get the right thump on a dirt channel.

• The Gibson really makes the sustain of this amp come to life.....,Man that Lead & Rhythm preset in the just play pack is the top ten of them ALL, i turned the gain down by an ass hair and shit man. Clarity, SUSTAIN , this amp is made for rock and hard rock, this is one of the top 5 Choptone packs to own, i got the full pack not just the just play.

I have not even been able to get past the just play Lead & Rhythm preset. (Gibson , bridge pick up)
    No BS straight up usable tone. Thick, has body and is dynamic.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Yup, the full pack has the most range, i think Choptones pick a few rigs from the full pack AND TWEAK THEM more to make the just play packs :) but yeah its separate, i just cant be asses(d) tweaking so i picked up both packs and that preset alone was worth the money for me :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Dude number 81 on the essentials pack sounds like the God of Rock Himself came down and plugged in an axe designed in collab by every artist listed on the back of an Ernie Ball string package, and wailed away the greatest sounds ever heard. It's that good.

Btw any tips on EQing learned by the just play packs? Since I have the essentials and am thinking hard about getting the full pack, I will miss out on whatever those mythical legendary tweaks are

• Yea just to chime in on the studio pack vs the just play, I have a studio of the friedman now and a just play of the mesa mark 4. If you use multiple guitars, I highly recommend going for the studio pack as they use many different cabs and mics and you can find the best setup for each of your guitars (I use 3 very different guitars). The tweaking they do is light on the just play packs - not that it's not good or something, it's just stuff that kemper users should be able to do themselves. I also need to throw an EQ on the just play profiles, so it's the same for me. So the extra profiles in the studio pack is worth the extra $, if you are looking to get more than an essential pack.

• New demo!