FCB1010 not acting correctly?

• I have the latest Eurekaprom chip but things dont work quite as they say?

The unit work ok but the Kemper doesnt show the pedalboard connected or disconnected as suggested in the manual, nor does the sw1 sw2 light change when switching from Browser to Performance?

Any clues/

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• I have the latest Eurekaprom chip but things dont work quite as they say?

The unit work ok but the Kemper doesnt show the pedalboard connected or disconnected as suggested in the manual, nor does the sw1 sw2 light change when switching from Browser to Performance?

Any clues/

Just to check, you have the Uno 4 Kemper chip? Also, to get the lights to change, you will need to have two midi cables, in to out and out to in on both the Kemper and the FCB.

• Well I just got the latest Eurekaprom chip...this is whats fitted.

Ah yeah, as mentioned, you need the U4K chip for plug and play behaviour. The Eurekaprom chip can be programmed in a similar way, but it involves quite a bit of programming. I'm not even sure if anyone has ever managed to do it convincingly. Most usually buy the U4K chip.

• Ah yeah, as mentioned, you need the U4K chip for plug and play behaviour. The Eurekaprom chip can be programmed in a similar way, but it involves quite a bit of programming. I'm not even sure if anyone has ever managed to do it convincingly. Most usually buy the U4K chip.

This!

• No I'm not so sure....looking around it seems that lots of folks prefer the Eureka prom chip?

It does work pretty well, just their instructions are a bit lacking.....like how the hell do you work the looper !

• No I'm not so sure....looking around it seems that lots of folks prefer the Eureka prom chip?

It does work pretty well, just their instructions are a bit lacking.....like how the hell do you work the looper !

OK. We aren't trying to sell the U4K, but if you don't believe us...

If you want to programme with the Eureka PROM chip, you can. It's just not plug and play. For the looper, use the following sequences of midi CC:
    Button 1: Rec/Play/Overdub:
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V88, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)
    Stop/Erase:
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V89, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)
    Undo:
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V93, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)
    Trigger
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V90, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)
    Reverse
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V91, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)
    1/2 Speed
    CC#99 V125, CC#98 V92, CC#06 V0, CC#38 V1 (on press), V0 (on release)

Now, keep in mind, AFAIK and IIRC, the FCB can usually send 2 midi CCs per button press. So if you were to use the looper, you'd need to hit two buttons to start, stop, etc. This is what I believe is that case, but if it's not, you're in luck.

With the U4K chip, it just takes one button press.

• The latest chip allows the looper to start from button 1, stop button 2, trigger button 3...no problem.

Button 4 reverse - not working
    Button 5 Undo - not working.

• The latest chip allows the looper to start from button 1, stop button 2, trigger button 3...no problem.

Button 4 reverse - not working
    Button 5 Undo - not working.

Ah, undo doesn't work with midi. Kemper effectively nerfed that function from being controlled via midi unfortunately.

As far as reverse, it should work. Are you sending the right code?