New firmware soon

• I asked Kemper for a firmware that solves the problem with deleting stored input settings.
    They told that they planned to relese a public 1.02 version and a beta 1.03 today.
    The beta 1.03 solves the problem above.

I have not seen the updated firmwares yet so I guess it will be tomorrow then.
    Mike

• Still no updates! Are you sure about the information received?

The bug with the input level is still pain in the a... A fix would be so much appreciated.

Any of Kemper who could give some news on this?

Thanks.

• here is the list of update

KEMPER Operating System 1.0.3.7059 Public Beta

- fixed: cabinet parameter handling

- fixed: delete function in Input-Presets-Browser working correctly

- improved: compatibility spdif out with sound cards

- new: mono-pedal can toggle RotarySpeaker (slow/fast)

- new: mono-pedal can invert Stomp A-D, X, MOD on/off (only if Type is not off)

- new: stereo-pedal double switches e. g. StompA/B

- new: RotarySpeaker (slow/fast) can toggle via midi (CC33: Rotary)

- new: Stomp A-D, X, MOD on/off invert can be done via midi (CC16: Stomp Invert) ^^

• And where is it? Someone already got it? Please PM me :)

I wish they would stop integrating user requested new features for some time and put their strength into fixing the remaining bugs.

• And where is it? Someone already got it? Please PM me :)

I wish they would stop integrating user requested new features for some time and put their strength into fixing the remaining bugs.

+1 ?( Where is it?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• With all these firmware updates, is the KPA manual on the web site still worth reading, is it up to date with the changes, or are most of these updates just bug fixes and the manual still worth reading?
    My unit should be in any day now, and would hate to be wasting time reading/learning an outdated manual.. :)