IR/Cab auditioning....

• i am at a point where i seriously need an easier way to audition cabs.

It is a royal pain in the arse loading cabs via usb, loading one by one and the worst part, maually deleting whole libraries via the tiny screen and MANY button presses. It is a draining experience.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU CRISTOPH!!!!

Edited once, last by d7mcfc ().

• Yeah, there have been many requests for this, mate.

I've suggested, in a couple of other threads making this request, a bunch of possible M.O's around how this could be practically-implemented. I'd like to believe that the team is all-too aware of how fiddly Cab-handling can be. You'd think that it'd be included in RM at some point, and / or in an editor... at some point.

All we can do for now is hang in there, I'm afraid. In the meantime, here's a quicker way to delete large numbers of Cabs in one fell swoop:

(removed by admin: opening backup archives and modifying those we do not support)

HTH

• I think i am gonna have to "bite the bullet" i was thinking of just sending all my cab lab and cab presets (kpir files) to the kemper via usb
    BUT I WOULD HAVE TO DELETE FACTORY CONTENT, it will get over loaded :(

But if i want to access factory content i can still do so via RM right????
    Ill have to manually delete factory content as i have a shit load of cabs to load....

I WOULD EVEN PAY FOR A CAB MANGER IN RM GOD DAM IT.

I am begging too..do we make a pol????

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

It is a royal pain in the arse loading cabs via usb, loading one by one and the worst part, maually deleting whole libraries viia the tiny screen and MANY button presses. It is a draining experience.

you can create Rigs with the cabs in question and use locking.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

It is a royal pain in the arse loading cabs via usb, loading one by one and the worst part, maually deleting whole libraries via the tiny screen and MANY button presses. It is a draining experience.

+1

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" :D