Scrolling through rigs using a conventional switch

• Because I'm lazy, I want to reduce the amount of gear I take to rehearsal.

I currently have the Kemper remote but at rehearsal I typically just need to switch between a couple of rigs in performance mode so its a lot to take along.

According the the manual ( yes I checked first :) ) you can connect a switch ( but has to be a momentary one) to the kemper to scroll through rigs ( presumably a dual one to go up and down).

Questions:
    Will it affect my settings when using my Kemper remote - I won;t use them both at the same time but just worried about calibration as with my remote I have 3 expression pedals
    Anyone know of any momentary switches ? Can't see any obvious guitar based ones..
    Does anyone do this at the moment with any success ?
    If no one else has done this, woudl anyone else be interested in the results ?

• Does anyone do this at the moment with any success ?

It works. And it was quite a requested feature.

Will it affect my settings when using my Kemper remote - I won;t use them both at the same time but just worried about calibration as with my remote I have 3 expression pedals

No, this won't interfere with each other. In fact, you can dedicate LOOPER/TUNER/TAP to this function as well as a switch connected to the remote.

• Why on earth don;t Kemper promote their dual switch? I didn't know they did one until this thread - its not even on this site, only in the online store...

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm so pleased, just wish I'd knwon about it ages ago - now don;t have to lug my remote to rehearsals...

Dead simple to set up too..YEY!!