Number of Profiles in KPA?

• I'm still slowly learning the ins and outs of the KPA. Does anyone know how many Profiles can be stored in internal memory? Is there a limit on the number of presets? I stored some Profiles on a USB and loaded them into the KPA, but I want to make sure that there is no preset limit.

• My prediction is that round Easter someone is going to post that they've reached the limit for rig storing. Thinking of all the US profiles that should come flooding in soon.

Vintage amp obsessive

• Any recommendation of organizing the profiles so the ones you like are the first 128 for patch changes?

You can assign the PC you like pushing "quick" while on the rig. The rigs are not numbered and there is no need to move them around.

Edit: I'm busy deleting all the one that I don't use (have a backup of all should I need it later) keeping only what needed.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm still slowly learning the ins and outs of the KPA. Does anyone know how many Profiles can be stored in internal memory? Is there a limit on the number of presets? I stored some Profiles on a USB and loaded them into the KPA, but I want to make sure that there is no preset limit.

I notice that after I loaded the new beta release that I was able to load all my setups from the Amp Factory and use them without problem. I turned the unit off and came back two days later only to find that I had the same memory error that I've had in the past. I had to do a flash init and reloaded the base set of amps. That seems like an odd response from the software. I need to find some easy way to preview all the amps I purchased before paring them down. Beyond sitting here and loading, scrolling, deleting and making new final folders, is there any trick?