MIDI program numbers lost

• Sometimes after booting the KPA some of the rigs loose their MIDI progam number. PRGNR xy = Empty .

This bug has to be fixed !

Any Idea?

• Sometimes after booting the KPA some of the rigs loose their MIDI progam number. PRGNR xy = Empty .

This bug has to be fixed !

Any Idea?

Has been told somewhere... I guess it's under the announcements.
    When the preset-name contains two following blanks the midi assignments of that preset do not survive a reboot.
    All you have to do is to avoid having two following blanks in the name, then it works flawless.

• When the preset-name contains two following blanks the midi assignments of that preset do not survive a reboot.

I don't think they have, but thanks, I'll check it.

Edit: just chekced it. 2 MIDI-assignments (from 55) were lost. The names were like: 005 JC Acoustic

F*$& ....

Edited once, last by muelrich ().

• I don't think they have, but thanks, I'll check it.

Edit: just chekced it. 2 MIDI-assignments (from 55) were lost. The names were like: 005 JC Acoustic

F*$& ....

You could even be facing this issue, if there are more than one consecutive blanks at the end of the rig name!

However - good news - 1.0.3 public beta just released can handle consecutive blanks. Please download from our web-page.

• You could even be facing this issue, if there are more than one consecutive blanks at the end of the rig name!

However - good news - 1.0.3 public beta just released can handle consecutive blanks. Please download from our web-page.

1. no doubke blanks at the end !

2. Installing beta *shock* no way ! :evil: