Hooking up Kemper and fcb1010

• Hi everyone,

MIDI Setup
    I would like to know on how someone would hook up their Kemper with the FCB1010 (EurekaPROM).
    Also I have a MOTU midi express 128. What goes where? I have no problem with the Kemper in/out with FCB1010 but would love to have it controlled through my MIDI interface.

Anyone with some ideas?

Thank you and God bless in advance.
    Craig

• I have the FCB with EurekaProm and not sure that it will work as the FCB basically is now a dedicated controller for the KPA. You could probably replace the EurekaProm with the stock Eprom and then program it to run into the Motu and then send midi info to the KPA. I could be totally offbase and if so would like to hear from others as well.

• I have the FCB with EurekaProm and not sure that it will work as the FCB basically is now a dedicated controller for the KPA. You could probably replace the EurekaProm with the stock Eprom and then program it to run into the Motu and then send midi info to the KPA. I could be totally offbase and if so would like to hear from others as well.

I really don't want to remove the EurekaPROM because I love it and everything is programmed for me through it. I'll research a little more and kinda figure it out. But thank you so much for replying so quickly. Have a great day and God bless,
    Craig