MattFig - BE100 - LG - Plexi Profile in mix context - Nirvana In Bloom Re-Amp (mix)

• Hello Kemper users! 8o

Matthew Figurski of MotorCityMods & MattFig.com has recently profiled and released into the wild another killer amp this times flavour is a Friedman BE100 & Bogner Cab!
    Yes! That's right! Yet another monster that Matt insists to release from its cage.

This thing has killer rock tones and really deserves a look by all Kemper users out there.
    Matts profiles can be found here MattFig.com & I must say he's starting to amount a pretty good selection of quality profiles in his catalog if you haven't taken a look DO SO NOW!!! 8o8o

I have taken DI guitar tracks and Re-amped with Mattfig's BE100 LG Plexi profile at various eq settings etc. (I only used one profile of about 30 i believe this pack has)
    The rhythm guitars are quad tracked with the BE100 Profile as is the solo. Bass track is also a stock Kemper profile. Midi drums produced be logic drummer module & isolated Vocal stem. I then took the audio from the beginning and the end of the original for intro's and outro's in the mix.

Unfortunitly I did the mix using headphones so may not sound the best on a fuller system. No EQ or Mastering added to the mix so pretty raw just a little panning left and right.
    I think it's always helpful to here these guitar tones in the context of a mix so here you go.

Nirvana - In Bloom (MattFig BE100-Plexi Profile Mix)

Enjoy :)

• All good cheers Monkey_Man just thought I would share. Still getting used to the layout of the forum even though I have tapped away on here for years.
    So will learn where this stuff should go :)

Unfortunitly I have to send my Kemper away over the next week or so due to a hardware fault (a lot of digital noise) in the Alt return I also discovered after using my Kemper for some time the fault slowly moves to the return input while re-amping. So with any luck I won't be without my baby for to long. :)

• Oh man, that sux! Fingers crossed it won't be long, Brendan...

On the forum thing:
    If a clip or post overtly / blatantly / unashamedly promotes one or more commercial Profiles, it generally gets moved as I described. I've seen folks get away with a brief mention here and there within threads (not first posts, but responses), but if those exchanges then turn into discussions about commercial offerings, they'll be moved too.

The idea of this subforum is to promote / share your music or projects you're working on and not Profile vendors' products, and because there's already a subforum created specifically for commercial Profile discussion and promotion, it makes sense that the mods move threads as we've discussed.

It's not like you've done something bad; my guess is many here aren't all over this anyway unless they're Profile sellers who've therefore familiarised themselves with the M.O. as far as such things are concerned. It's all good man.

Again, fingers crossed for the speedy repair and return of your beloved, mate. ;)