Kemper Profiler OS 5.1.1.12825 Release Performance Remote Issue

• I have noticed on a performance I have, when on slot 1, if I put a mission engineering ep1-kp to the heel position, and then change to a any of the other flour slots, there is no sound even if I maximize the pedal. If I change back to slot 1 and move the pedal off the heel position there is volume when I go to any other slot. This only happens when minimizing the pedal on slot 1....if I do this on other slots and change to a different slot, all works as expected.

Any one experience anything like this before?

There are a number of other inconsistencies that I am experiencing since I upgraded to OS 5.1.1.12825..ranging from the tuner inconsistently activating when the pedal is at the heel position, to things like problems with rig manager syncing properly with the profiler...for example, my browse rigs might show up in the rig manager, but not my performances, unless I indicate in the rig manager to show performance in another window.......i.e. when the profiler and rig manager are active, I can see my browse channels, however no performance shows (whether I change the profiler knob to browse or performance), When choose "show in a new window" then all my performance information shows.

I did upgrade to rig manager 2.0.19.12893 and OS 5.1.1 at the same time, so perhaps those are two different issues.

Anyhow, grateful for any insights.