Any internal audio routing experts for KPA/OS X/Focusrite? Skype sessions.. Complicated stuff.

• Hey guys! Is there a way to route Mixcontrol to monitor my KPA through SPDIF before my DAW? Basically, I want to bring my KPA through SPDIF into Logic, but I want to split the output of Logic into my main interface out, as well as send my main out directly to Skype, so I can do real great online sessions and the client can hear me. I'll have a talkback mic with a 58, and I'll keep the track armed so he can hear my talkback. I also want the Skype output to go into Logic, so I can hear him at my own chosen level, as well as put a noise gate on the client in case any hiss comes, and finally be able to mute them at a moments notice during tracking if I need to.

The latency after doing what I'm doing in terms of internal audio routing is killing me, here's my signal path:
    Gtr-
    KPA-
    Scarlett 6i6-
    Scarlett MixControl 1.8-
    Aggregate Device created in Audio MIDI setup, which is the Scarlett combined with Soundflower 2CH (Soundflower 2ch allows me to pipe in music from Spotify, iTunes, etc without having to import files for setlists)
    Logic X (with 6i6 selected as output)
    Audio Hijack 3- This SPLITS the output to Soundflower 64ch and the Scarlett. The Soundflower 64ch brings the sound back into Skype. The 6i6 output is Delayed when I engaged the Hijack on Audio Hijack 3. I've contacted the makers of that software to see if there is anything they suggest.

I can't figure out a better way to do this, but maybe you guys can help.

Thanks!
    T