Video: Motor City Mods MattFig BE100 Pack Test

• Wow, these profiles are jaw dropping. I put together a video of some of my favorite High/Mid profiles.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Bogner cab he used sounds great. It is the first Bogner profile I have liked. It sits in the mix very well. Running these direct are seriously perfect.

My goto profile previously was a Tim Owens BE100 with a SinMix cab. This pack will definitely be on the top of my list now.

The low gain and clean profiles are stellar as well.

Hopefully I will have some time to properly track a full song using these soon!

Thanks @Mattfig !!!

• Mannnnn that sounds wayyy sick, picking these up immediately, these are seriously sick sounding... have you played the DI's/merged through a real cab by any chance? If so how are they?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Here is the clip I posted above minus the backing track:

External Content soundcloud.com

Thanks a million!

• Mannnnn that sounds wayyy sick, picking these up immediately, these are seriously sick sounding... have you played the DI's/merged through a real cab by any chance? If so how are they?

I play them through my Zilla 2x12 and it sounds great. Most profiles don't give me the feeling I am playing a real amp, and these do. The profiles are very well rounded and tweakable.

Pretty cool. What Guitar and Pickups have you played in that song? Have you tweaked the Profile or have you used the default settings?

• Pretty cool. What Guitar and Pickups have you played in that song? Have you tweaked the Profile or have you used the default settings?

I used an Anderson Pro Am (basswood body and maple neck) with his H3 in the bridge. I didn't tweak a thing other than add my own reverb and delay settings.

• Profiles are great Matt. Really great. Haven't tried them over a PA yet but I can tell these are winners.

These are the first of yours I have tried. I'll be sure and check out more.

Thanks Satch! I appreciate your purchase and support!

Matt, these sound very good. I see you use Motor City Mods are you from Detroit?

Yessir....I now reside south of the city but my heart is in the D...

• Oh boy, first impression is rarely wrong and these seem to Rock out-of-the-box! :thumbup:

I'm liking the cab a lot also. Is there actually a V30+greenback mix used for all the profiles?
    Whatever it is. nice work.

Btw. is there amp gurus who know what does the plexi setting actually do, or how is it made, to make the tonal difference it does?

• Oh boy, first impression is rarely wrong and these seem to Rock out-of-the-box! :thumbup:

I'm liking the cab a lot also. Is there actually a V30+greenback mix used for all the profiles?
    Whatever it is. nice work.

Btw. is there amp gurus who know what does the plexi setting actually do, or how is it made, to make the tonal difference it does?

Thanks very much!!! Glad to hear you dig them so far!

The cab is actually a mix of the Greenbacks and V30s....I don't think I'll be using my other cabs much anymore as this Bogner 412 is the bomb and profiles nicely to boot...

Plexi setting on the BE100 Pack is just a lower gain setting and voicing...

• External Content soundcloud.com

Thanks Ari!