Choosing a midi controller for KPA

• I can not imagine a MIDI Footcontroller being more versatile than the Gordius (serious answer :) )

@Guitarnet: y? Is it just the look or do you dislike the shape?

The shape. I normally have everything mounted on pedalboard and I like to have it flat. Just my personal preference, nothing against the product.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Did not take your post as somethin against the product.
    I have mounted the Gordius on my Pedaltrain (and the KPA, too :) ) and I am very happy with it.
    I had some "flat" boards before (f.e. Rolls Midi Buddy, Rocktron Midi Mate, ... ) and never felt comfortable with it.

• Keep using the FC-50 and 2x FS-6 'till the KFC comes out. At home I use an old FC100 through a GP-8

I have an old GP-8, but can not get midi to work.
    Do you have any idea how I should set the menus in the GP-8

I also have a Line6 POD XT Live. Does anyone know if it can be used as a midi controller?

• Does anyone know if the MFC101 work well with the Kemper?
    Thanks, Chris

I got one recently, works great, but haven't had a chance to do much advanced programming yet with the KPA. still waiting for a couple SP-2 Mission pedals to come in. Was using an old Roland GFC- 50 and a couple Roland EV-5 expression pedals, with both Axe and KPA, and a Midi Mouse for basic patch changes, all seem to work fine with the KPA.

• Hi !
    I am more than satisfied with my behringer fcb 1010. I have a volume pedal and a wah pedal.
    The wah can be programmed to auto on and auto off. Its the best fit so far.