Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-50

• Check out how the real deal sounds like here :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://youtu.be/FqJbxn0sLIA

• I put some up on the exchange. Author is Ryan Duncan. Rig names begin with RD Mesa. Not Mike Britt but free.

Thanks ! Clean is killer. Gain are very cool though I have an insane level of gain for mid gain profile. No distortion effect engaged. Just wandered about that ? I could do with a less gain profile to have intermediate gain level. ( :D ) Though it allows for great volume knob roll off effect, which is cool !
    All in all, I like them. Thank you very much. :thumbup:

• Thanks! I definitely find that profiling clean is much easier to me than profiling dirty profiles. You may have hotter pickups than me. I originally profiled the dirty ones at the edge of breakup, but when I went back and listened, they sounded thin to me. I bumped up the gain knob on the Kemper to fix this. You can turn it back down and actually get back closer to the original. I also tweaked the Cab to thicken it. All in all, these were profiles that I took and thought I weren’t usable but the Kemper is extremely flexible in tweaking.

I don’t profile often so I’m planning on taking a few lessons learned from that experience and trying again soon. I’ll post when they are up.

• I uploaded better profiles of the lo and hi channel of the Mesa Triple Crown. I feel that these are much more articulate and cutting. 4 is a slightly lower gain level than 5 is in both cases. This is the first time I've actually captured the sheer rudeness of the lo channel that I felt that the real amp has. Again, the titles start with RD Mesa TC50.

• I uploaded better profiles of the lo and hi channel of the Mesa Triple Crown. I feel that these are much more articulate and cutting. 4 is a slightly lower gain level than 5 is in both cases. This is the first time I've actually captured the sheer rudeness of the lo channel that I felt that the real amp has. Again, the titles start with RD Mesa TC50.

Thanks man!