Using TP-LINK PoE Injector with KPA and Remote, getting zapped

• I noticed that when I touch the strings and the Kemper Remote the same time, in getting zapped. I measured 75V AC between the strings and the buttons on the remote. Luckily the current is very small.
    The problem seems to be the TP-LINK PoE Injector that I'm using with long CAT cable. Without it, the potential difference is only a couple of volts.
    Has anybody else ran into this kind of problem?

• Has the TP Link POE a Powersupply ?
    If yes, does it have a ground wire ?
    when it has a power supply without groundwire there the Problem
    you have to use a Power supply with groundwire than your problems should be gone
    thats the reason why you got the potential difference

• Thank you for your help @digbob! The injector's power supply doesn't have ground. It's just a 48V wall wart.

The lack of ground is probably the culprit. I think the problem is that the CAT cables that connect the injector don't have grounds connected. I should try with CAT cables that have the metal collar so that the injector's floating ground (=no ground) connects to the KPA's ground.

• The problem is solved. I changed all the CAT cables to SF/UTP-type cables with the metal collars on the connectors and now the potential difference between the remote's ground and the guitar's (KPA's) ground is only 1V. So no more zaps.

• citizengain Would provide the link to the cable you bought?
    I have the same issue with Ubiquity POE switches.

I also believe this problem can be fixed by a software update. POE request the voltage needed and remote needs to request a little more than it is doing now.,