output led and sound volume pulsing (solved)

• hi guys i really need a big help please!!!

yesterday i started playing with the pick ups of my gipson( rising and lowering em) while connected to the kemper and suddenly the kemper stopped working .
    the input light is green but the output light pulses blank to slightly green . all the rigs are affected , the sound i get is just a pulsing sound , it goes up and down (like a tremolo ) i tried to change the output settings but nothing happen the only one that works is the git studio while i use my focusrite into logic pro otherwise thats no way to make it works.

my kemper is quite new and it was working flawless since i started messing with the pick ups
    the cable is working, the pick ups are probably not in a good position right now (dunno what i was thinking messing around with em) but anyway I'm pretty sure pick ups position can't have such a bad impact on the kemper sound so ....did i accidentally changed a parameter witch screwed up the sound of every rig of my kemper?

please i really need to fix this
    thank you for reading

• This may sound like an obvious step, but have you tried another guitar? If all you were doing was adjusting the pickup heights, that would have no effect on the Kemper. So it sounds to me like you have a guitar issue. If it is your Kemper, I'd say it was a complete coincidence that it happened while you were adjusting your pickups.

• The most efficient help you will get from support.
    Make a backup of your Kemper on an USB stick ("external storage" at KPA) , open a ticket at Kemper-amp.com (support) and send the backup to them.

The rest is guessing. :/

• unfortunately i don't have another guitar here but i have another amp, if i plug in my guitar to it it sounds good so I'm afraid the problem is in the kemper .
    I will try a factory reset today , hopefully that fixes.

• ps: as i said the kemper its quite new i have a couple of amp i bough in it but i really don't care that much if i lost em all

is there a way to do a factory reset and reinstall everything without using my backup file ? (because if the problem is on my actual system its gona be there again after i install everything back on kemper)

• i did a backup on the usb , i turned on the kemper while pressing the sys button but the bloody prob is still there , even when the guitar is not connected the noise pulses up and down what the hell is happening?
    do you think a complete reset could help 9 how do you do that?)

• I fixed it!!
    this is so weird!! i was wondering around the system page and i noticed the pedal volume was going up and down so i set the pedal mode to off and boom it worked again, it is weird because the pedal wasn't connected at all ! i think while i was playing with my pick ups i may have disconnected the pedal to use its jack ...i don't really know what happened but its working good now! thanks for the help