KPA, FRFR and stereo spread when playing live

• I was thinking about buying 2 mono FRFR boxes and put one on the left and one on the right for a big stereo spread.
    Now, this sounds good to me in theory.

But you think this will be a good result in a band-live context and with a second guitarist who uses a 4x12 cab (tube setup) live?
    I mean I love playing solos with ping-pong delays at home and enjoying the stereo spread over my active monitors but you think this will be good as a permanent setup for live playing?

Or should I stick to a bigger stereo FRFR solution that stays in one spot? (Left side on stage while the other guitarist is on the right)

What's your opinion/experience, good lads?

• In my point of view it is a question of philosophy.
    I am a stereo-freak. But other guys say the stereo effekt is to minimal for that financial expenditure.
    I would say check it out at your dealer of your trust. ;)
    Decide after that experience. ^^

• Since playing the stereo mission cab even at home the new delays and other effects kill it
    Unless you can compare mono with a stereo 2x12 cab your missing out

I'll never play the Kemper in mono again, all my rigs and effects even in my bedroom sound high end with my mission stereo cab Gemini 2....

F mono man, why buy a car if your not gonna drive it..think about it

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks lads!
    Ok, after looking further into the matter, I think I'll forget about a *big* stereo setup on stage, especially since we have a second guitarist as well.

Are there any opinions about the Kemper being run into a FRFR or GRFR setup with a single 12" speaker, as the recently discussed "Red Sound RS-LG12" vs a dual 10" setup like the "BlueAmp Spark" regarding a punchy sound that's loud enough for small to middle-sized clubs and pubs (plus a very loud drummer)?

• I use an Mission Gemini 1-P with my Powerhead and it's loud. No trouble whatsoever. The coaxial design also reacts and feels very cab-like while being FRFR.