Kemper Remote Problem: Tuner-Button won't work

• Hey,

I got my KPA with remote a few weeks ago and I love it. I profiled some of my amps and some amps of my friends, but mostly I use the integrated profiles.

But I got a tiny problem: When I choose the Tuner by Chicken knob, it works fine. Sound is muted and there's a great scale on my remote's display. But when I choose Performance Mode or Browser Mode with the Chicken knob and press the Tuner button on the remote, nothing happens. I also tried to press the Tuner button for a few seconds, but also... no reaction. Did I miss something? In setup I looked for the correct assignment, for me it looks good.

Is there a configuration I missed or is something broken?

Thanks for your answers.
    Bye
    Fred

• Hey Steve,

thanks for your answer. In my System Settings the button assignment of tuner button is set to tuner.

I recently got the idea to assign the tap button to the tuner to check out if that works. It works and it is kind-of a good workaround for me because I don't need the tap button for anything else. But I guess I have to send back my remote one day because it seems to not be working properly.

• Hi there I too am having trouble with my tuner button on the remote on page 12 it is set to tuner but still no response I can change the tap to tuner and it works fine any ideas?