My current live rigs

• My current live profiles:
    First is from Berts Pack2
    Second is for accoustic guitar, from Berts accoustic pack.
    Third is from TAF single pack VoxAC30HW
    Fourth from Michael Pack 2
    Sixth from Michael Britt Pack 1
    Seventh from Berts Pack 1

Edit
    Edit:
    The intention for this list is to help new kemper users to find profiles for LIVE usage.
    These profiles I am using for pop, rock, jazz music in my own and a cover band.
    There are so many good profiles from other profile maker like guido, deadlight, sinmix, soundside, reampzone, cilliy, top jimmy, etc.. I realy like for home usage and recording.

It depends all on music genre, guitars and taste!

• Some of the most used ones (I pley in a cover band using actually quite a few different ones depending on the night/setlist):

• CLEAN: MB 3P BF or Headstrong
    • BREAKUP: MB Little Walter or Vox AC30
    • CRUNCH: BM or MB: 3P Plexi, JTM45 Plexi or 70 Marshall
    • HEAVY: BM or MB . Bogner Ecstacy

Recently there has come several new ones that are going to get in to the live sets based on rehearsals. Time will tell how they'll last..

• Do you use them tweaked or untweaked. (I didn't succeed in using ANY Profile without tweaking). Maybe I'm doin' s.th. wrong, or my global settings (Volumes, Output-EQs a.s.o.) are somehow exotic !?

• Minor tweaking was done like on any other amp I do if I change to a different guitar.
    Sometimes I have to adjust monitor output EQ. That depends on the location.
    But in general with my guitars the profiles are very well balanced.

What guitars are using?

• I also like the Bert Meulendijk-Profiles very much, because they are really close to my needs for live-sounds. I also own the Bogner ecstacy-Profile (you indicated above) but I cannot use them without EQ-and gain-changes. TAF and MBritt profiles are less convenient.
    My guitars are : single coiled strat and humbuckered SG.
    BTW the tweaks for the SG are much less than for my strat.

I play in a Bluesrock-Trio, so I might be in need of a bit beafier sound than normal (f.e. when being accompanied by a keyboarder). :/

But the distorted sounds are not the biggest problem for me (maybe I'm not so ambitous for those)

The dynamics of clean and slightly chrunched SRV-Tones are much more in my focus.
    With my TwoRock-Amps I can dial in the amount of gain I need by my guitar's volume knob. The KPA reacts most differently. The sound then becomes sometimes brittle and it's volume is not as good controllable by the fingers compared to the real amp.

Listening to many many of excellent sound examples even in this genre I'm convinced to make s.th. wrong. Maybe it's our P.A. (RCF with dB-Woofers) or -as I suppose- the overall settings (output-volumes or output-EQs). :whistling:

• I profiled my amps several times. The best results could be reached with the help of HellG (a member of the Kemper team) here in Recklinghausen last year.
    My experiences as a live-player:
    - you can get a very close profile of the amp with the same loudness
    - the sounds differ when changing the loudness (vial Guitar-Volume or by turning down the amp-volume)
    This is concerned to the amp-on-stage-sound.

You can check it by yourself.
    Take a gainy profile of your Amp (or the above mentioned BM-Bogner-profile) over a FoH at live-volume with guitar volume at 10 and then reduce the volume of your strat to 2 or 3 (one of the basic-features of Walter Trout's sound) and compare this to your real Amp and you'll hear and feel what I mean. Or you could take your Les Pauol and compare the behavior of Amp and Profile when dialing in Clapton's Woman Tone Setting (Middle Toggle-Position and Treble-PU-Tone-Pot to zero Rhythm-PU-Tone full) alt live-volume-level.

Things become even more complex when using effects in front of my amp and profile the whole signal-chain

Sorry, but I can't explain better.
    And don't think I'm complaining. I can help myself by making dedicated profiles for each volume-gain-setting. But yet I didn't succeed in using just one profile for every loudness-gain-situation - as it's possible with real amps.

• You're right, I'm actually following this idea.
    Until now I hesitated to install a second Mission Pedal (for morphing) on my live-board. But indeed this can solve some of the mentioned issues.