1800+ Free Profiles !!! Many DI Profiles of Axe Fx 2, Helix, Vetta and Real Amps for Guitar and Bass, Pedals and Poweramponly Profiles ... enjoy!

• oh and the Fender Blues Deluxe both as DI and Studio Profiles ... have fun guys :) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hy3…7qgYkSHH3m9kU6KAs1ta?dl=0

• They are direct, i can't remember if i made a profile with the built in cab too...
    hmmm but yeah, they are mostly direct, the built in cab is very dark sounding so i wasn't very happy with this

other then that i checked the profiles in my fft analyzer and they are very accurate ... so if you like the profiles you will love the preamp
    because the preamp has a bit more gain and growl the the profiles, the kemper couldn't handle the higher gain settings sadly

well and the product itself ... side a was great, side b was simply not what i was looking for when it came to bass distortion ...
    but it is cool if you look for a growly basstone
    and i had a humming problem with the unit ... after profiling the hum was gone ^^

Overall i think it is a great product but it is a matter of taste and i think i works best with very bright basses and jazz basses...

well i personally found my sound using only the "vox Basscab" profile + a real Boss ODB3
    i tried many more, from behringer to sansamp to plugins and darkglass but, strangely the odb + that cab in the kemper
    works for my taste
    here's a sample of this

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

overall i would invest in good bass irs for the kemper that already sounds good with your bass, or even a new bass ... honestly
    i was so long unhappy and bought so many pedal but after buying a bass that already almost sounded like i wanted my bass sound to be
    it was sooo much easier ...
    then i simply bought the odb after finding out the my favorite bass intro was played with that one ... and so on ... now i see my search almost done when it comes to basstone

on my kemper profile, when i use the odb3, i turned off the amp sim and i use only the cab ... i don't know ampsims always color too much and i want to keep it simple, and
    as uncolored as possible ... the "voxbasscab" is also a cab i made with a rode k2 tube mic so the highs are round but tight and yeah

Sorry for writing so much but the "is it worth buying" is difficult to being answered shortly ^^

• I'm thinking of buying the Le Bass to use in front...
    But your profiles are very usable even the "distorted" ones...

By the way I had used 2012-2016 AxeFX2 and later the Fx8 unit from them, sold everything...
    Your profiles from AxeFX SV Bass and the Citrus are for my ears the same as the presets from the axefx2 units

Great work!

• Hi Bommel,

that is a very generous offer of yours. I was looking for some decent Blues de Luxe rigs for quite some time. I think I found them even though I'll have to check them more thoroughly than what I managed just now.

Thank you very much

Greetings
    Joachim

• I'm thinking of buying the Le Bass to use in front...
    But your profiles are very usable even the "distorted" ones...

By the way I had used 2012-2016 AxeFX2 and later the Fx8 unit from them, sold everything...
    Your profiles from AxeFX SV Bass and the Citrus are for my ears the same as the presets from the axefx2 units

Great work!

Thank you very much man :) i did my very best :)

Hey no problem thankful persons make all the work worth the effort :) so thanks for writing me :)
    i hope you like them, i added some with maximum gain too because i think the kemper sounds better
    when you reduce the gain afterward then if you turn the gain more up afterwards

• :D haha to make it easier for you victory kraken fav and the rectumfrier emg profile belong to my favorites ... ^^

• Hi Bommel,

"...
    i added some with maximum gain too because i think the kemper sounds better
    when you reduce the gain afterward then if you turn the gain more up afterwards "

Took me some time to figure that one out since I own the Kemper. And yes, I never raise the gain above the level the rig was done with.

Thank you for that considerate decision.

Greetings
    Joachim

• What cab are you using on the
    Peavey 6505 + Dod preamp sample?

hmmm i look it up :) i really don't knwo at the moment but i think ist is also a match eq with pink noise ... that way the sound gets more of a blank canvas, do you know what i mean ?
    cabs always have some spikes or something and if you even that out with a slight match eq with pink noise you can eq by yourself where you need and want to cut frequencies or raise the level ...
    it is that riff

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the first thing is the cab by itself and the second one after matching and the dod sample is somewhere between ... so i experimented with many things here

• thanks ^^ yeah me neither some how the compression doesn't change or the creamier sound and so on so yeah i still try around what works out but i come more and more to a profiling routine that works out well for me

• A User came up with the idea just to capture the poweramp of an amp for use with pedals and maybe other preamps ... sooo yeah here ist the poweramp of the victory kraken https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fq9…miQ88ugzIx6g4S5HNaka?dl=0

captured with
    Minimum Volume
    Maximum Volume
    Medium Volume

+ a copy with a cab

• Aaaaaaand i added a the Starfield 50+50 poweramp
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0o1…igWGLKENLYA8g41FtBDa?dl=0

also
    captured with
    Minimum Volume
    Maximum Volume
    Medium Volume

+ a copy with a cab

• hmm i don't know at the moment i do not own any rack preamps but i think there is always a way to hook it up

• External Content soundcloud.com

Poweramp on - Poweramp off - Poweramp on - Poweramp off + EQ

each sample is one version, first mono then stereo ... there is another one with drums
    and read the description...

i personally feel that this is what i am missing sometimes ... that is why i recommend using a real overdrive or booster in front of the kemper because it makes the sound more 3D and lively ... but i am not so happy with the built in overdrives sadly ...