Is OS 5.2 cumulative?

• Just got my new Kemper, immediately downloaded the new rig manager 2.0 and the newly released operating system 5.2. Everything works perfectly.

I see that there are other things to download from the download page. The Britt stuff, the delay presets etc. do I need to download these or are they already on my Kemper by virtue of my having update to the latest OS? Is this OS update cumulative?

• Thanks for replying. I see everything available for download on the website is now available on Rig Manager either as a download or as an audition, so no need to download things from the website.

Here's the question: if I unplug from my computer are the new delays shown in Rig Manager already loaded on the Kemper by virtue of my having updated to 5.2 or must I transfer files from rig manager in order to have them appear natively as choices inside of the Kemper?

• The delay algorithms are there, but the presets aren't. AFAIK, you still have to transfer the presets on a stick. However, I'd audition them on Rig Manager and find the ones you like best, then just save them as presets manually on the Profiler (press and hold the slot button that the delay is in so that it's in focus, then hit Store and choose the Effect only option). If you import them all, you end up with 50+ presets you have to scroll through every time to select something before or after the delays.