FX REQUESTS

• I am not satisfied with the Tube Screamer. Doesn't sound like the real thing.

Absolutely! It's too heavy-handed, too twangy and sounds more like a HM-2 than a good transparent Screamer like a Maxon.

• Absolutely! It's too heavy-handed, too twangy and sounds more like a HM-2 than a good transparent Screamer like a Maxon.

I was informed that the "Noon" position for the Tone in the Green Scramer is "minus 2,5". It sounds better to me now! :)

• I was informed that the "Noon" position for the Tone in the Green Scramer is "minus 2,5". It sounds better to me now! :)

I actually keep all the dials at zero (except volume of course) and found this to be the best in my case. Still the Maxon before the Kemper sounds better. But that's "jammern auf hohem Niveau", isn't it?

• +1 on the tube screamer. i can live with all other effects how they are at the moment, but this little green pedal is just ESSENTIAL.

the difference to my maxon OD808 in front of the kemper is just enormous

• Possible parallel FX routings, crossover section, Tap/Tempo related modulations (Slicer etc...)

• +1 on the tube screamer. i can live with all other effects how they are at the moment, but this little green pedal is just ESSENTIAL.

the difference to my maxon OD808 in front of the kemper is just enormous

The difference to my TS 808 is zero.
    Please take care that the tone control is varying only on the first half of the controller range, which is easy to notice.
    We will change that behaviour in a future firmware update.

CK

• just give us the possibility to profile our entire pedalboard :D

...btw, I think I've read somewhere that the kemper profiling trick is based on reverberations sounds no ?
    So it should be able to profile reverb pedals...what about a WET Reverb ? :)

• Just a few suggestions i posted around the forum already:
    A Pog style octaver
    Qtron style filter effect pedal
    Noise gate for use with heavy metal high gain hardcore guitaring (Decimator G series style) which operates by sidechaining the direct guitar but cuts via the effects loop. Even just a simpler noise gate that was similar to the Axe II just for the high gainers, which is an important market for Kemper i feel.
    A Pitch shifter that can go down and up to a full octave with a pedal, so i can do some crazy octave tricks!

The end. I wouldnt need anything else ever ( i say that now though)

• Noise gate for use with heavy metal high gain hardcore guitaring (Decimator G series style) which operates by sidechaining the direct guitar but cuts via the effects loop. Even just a simpler noise gate that was similar to the Axe II just for the high gainers, which is an important market for Kemper i feel.

+1000 !!! Please Kemper team.

Some crazy effects, harmonizer and synth too would be great, but is the kemper have enough power to do that ?
    Blackstar ht pedals and Crazy fuzz like the fender blender :love: