Face to Face uses Kemper

• I was at this show and it was probably the final nail in the coffin. This video doesn't do the sound justice. The Observatory has the best sound of any venue I have ever been in, including the Hollywood Bowl, anywhere in Hollywood, etc. The Kemper was absolutely roaring.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think he has been using one since 2014. This is just based off videos I have seen. It was funny, they came out and did an intro type thing and then Trevor realized the Kemper wasn't on. They kinda stood there until it booted up.

Oh man, that's too funny! I have done sillier sh*t I suppose! I remember hunting around for like 2 minutes mid-song once because my amp went silent until I suddenly realized some moron (not THIS moron) stepped on my tuner! LOL!