New YouTube Channel For The Kemper!

• Hey everybody, Scott here.
    I've started a new YouTube channel, dedicated to recreating classic 70's, 80's, and 90's guitar tones using the Kemper, here's my first video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock on,
    Scott.

Sent from an iPhone I found by the river.

• Hi Scott, next try with the kpa?

I would never buy a tweak for 2$, when i can get a complete amp for the price of a coffee.
    If i have a question for " sound like ...." i will ask the great community here and we share tips and tricks.

If you want free delay tweaks for creating signature sounds, do not hesitate to use my dropboxlink below.

Here you can find signature delays from the great community and from me.

Best is, they are for free.

Good luck with your projekt.

^^

• Hey I see you have some U2 profiles...do you have New Years day anywhere?...Ive done one but would lie to compare.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• Hey I see you have some U2 profiles...do you have New Years day anywhere?...Ive done one but would lie to compare.

try it with slight cranked vox style amp and a delay setted to 441ms or 136 bpm with the dot 8. Nothing new in these The edge setting. 5 to 6 repeats, the first repeat setted to 99% mix parameter. Secret is to find the right amp and cab, delay is easy. Dont want to highjack Scotts thread here, so please dont ask me for settings in this threat.

Cheers
    Frank

• hey why not, I tried to buy presets from this guy, but seems like he doesn't sell them...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From the youtube video comments:
    "Profiler Pro TV
    I can't sell the rigs yet, I still need to work out a deal with the profile makers, but, that's in the works.Rock on,Scott."

Hey, if I can buy a commercial rig with the effects already programmed, that's a win win for me. More time playing, less tweaking. I bought Scott's G-system presets before I purchased the Kemper for the same reason. I hate trying to tone match for 1 or 2 cover tunes, I'd gladly pay someone else to do it (if it's done right).

• From the youtube video comments:"Profiler Pro TV
    I can't sell the rigs yet, I still need to work out a deal with the profile makers, but, that's in the works.Rock on,Scott."

Hey, if I can buy a commercial rig with the effects already programmed, that's a win win for me. More time playing, less tweaking. I bought Scott's G-system presets before I purchased the Kemper for the same reason. I hate trying to tone match for 1 or 2 cover tunes, I'd gladly pay someone else to do it (if it's done right).

Yes, i think there is a lot of interest in tweaked profiles and i dont want to offend Scott. These are only my 2 cents about the price. I bought tweaked rigs " sound like satriani or petrucci and so on" and i was very dissapointed because the tone didnt match. Why? The equipment and the guitars where different to mine and so it didnt work.I had to retweak the rig up to my equipment and the only benefit was, that i got delay and flange parameters f.e. that gives me an idea , the amp and cab parameters never matched the real sound. Frfr and studio monitors here.

• I don't just sell things, I also have tutorials, and free presets that I give away...on Wednesdays I play Name That Riff, if you're the first to name the riff and the band, you win the preset (rig).
    Rock on,
    Scott.

• New video:

• Scott, I followed your videos back when you were doing the G-System videos and they were great. The tutorials could prove to be extra popular with the Kemper because most everyone on this forum will agree that the manuals aren't exactly where the Kemper excels.

I switched over to the Kemper about 1.5 years ago and I'm excited to see what you do with these videos. I think you've got a lot more options with the Kemper, so it'll be cool to see what you come up with.

And just as an FYI, a Stevie Ray Vaughan tone is one that has been a popular request/topic on this forum.

Good luck! And on a different note, I genuinely hope things are going as well as possible for you with what you're personally dealing with.

• I think this is a great concept. If done right I'd be happy to save some time and get at least the basic sound right. I'm actually a little surprised this hasn't been done before. Can't wait for the next video. Good luck man!

• Love this idea. Most people are bedroom rockers and would love to easily get the sound of angus young or EVH or SRV or whomever. If you were good at it people would subscribe and who knows, even pay. Of course the type of guitar you are playing has a huge impact on the overall sound and you cannot compensate for that. You can't get a Stevie Ray Vaughan sound from a Les Paul.

It would be a lot easier if I could just double click on your set up in rig manager rather than following on the screen how you set it up, dial by dial

• I am not that sure the commercial side may work well, but sure, nailing the sound of this or that guitar part is something most of us enjoy even if our chops are not up to it. In my case I have my own songs from ages ago and new ones I hope to work with soon, so I am not that worried about emulating as much as getting a good tone, so any info that helps is always welcome. Thanks and good luck.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• I was seriously-bummed-out when you had to quit Toaster Tips, Scott; I'm sure I said so here, so it's fantastic to see you've managed to justify having another tilt at the Kemper.

I remember at the time actually feeling sorry for you for having to take a step down in tone for business reasons, and crossed my fingers that you'd be able to find another way to "make this work". Well, it would seem you now have. Give it time if you can, mate; the service fills a gap, after all, and you ought to be congratulated for choosing to take a stab at it.

Good luck, bro'! :thumbup: