CLASSIC NOISE GATE

• While you're there at saving the noise gate....why you don't set and store also the input sensitivity? ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm busy setting up Rig sets (max 10 rigs) for each of my guitars, I don't use the lock function.

All what you would need to do is just set the input sense (you can save it as a preset) to the appropriate value before to press store.

Don't know you, but I rarely use more then 5 different rigs in the same evening...

I actually do. In spite of my solo stuff (takes some 4 or 5 rigs tops for live use, so a maximum total of 10 for 2 different guitar configs), I do a lot of session work, and depending on the gig, I may need as much as 20 of them (it's something that boils down to how close to each recorded song the artist is meant to get, etc.) - not my personal approach, I confess, but one that does come with certain hired gun jobs.

Simply put, it's just another way to provide control for the user's different circumstances, and I don't believe it would imply a very dramatic effort from the development team in the end. :)