Uno4Kemper v 1.3 problem

• Hi everyone,
    I switched from eurekaprom to uno4kemper
    I bought from ebay a Uno4kemper chip (v1.3) and installed it on my fcb1010.
    Everything works properly but espression pedals aren't working. :(:(:(:(:( They were working till yesterday when the eurekarom was installed.
    I've read a lot of posts about this but no one was helpful.
    Midi channel of kpa is setted on OMNI, but even tying setting it on channel 1 the problem is still there

any suggestion?

• I would start with a factory reset on the FCB.

Behringer FCB1010 Factory Reset HOWTO

• Keep footswitches 1 and 6 pressed while switching on the unit.
    • The display will show 09 with flashing decimal points, and then count down slowly to 00. At this point all the patches etc. are reset to factory defaults.

After factory reset the default is:

SWITCH FUNCTION
    1-5 Rig Select
    6 Stomp A
    7 Stomp B
    8 Stomp C
    9 Stomp X
    10 Tap tempo
    Wah Left expr.
    Volume Right expr.

This is the configuration I use live.

• Behringer FCB1010 Factory Reset HOWTO

• Keep footswitches 1 and 6 pressed while switching on the unit.
    • The display will show 09 with flashing decimal points, and then count down slowly to 00. At this point all the patches etc. are reset to factory defaults.

Doing a factory reset is indeed a good starting point, UnO4Kemper indeed also uses the 1+6 key combination for a factory reset, just a small remark that the text above describes a Behringer factory reset. With UnO4Kemper there is no countdown from 09 to 00, the reset is immediate (doesn't need to clear any patches, just a few switch assignments)

• Hi, I had exactly the same problem couple of days ago. It took me a while but I find the solution: it's necessary to enter self-test procedure (1+3 + power on) and recalibrate expression pedals. The calibration procedure can be entered also directly via 1+5 + power on.