RCF NX 12-SMA with the KPA?

• I tried the RCF NX 12 the other day, what a nice sounding speaker!! tried it with the KPA and AXE II sounded killer with both. I don't need one because I just go direct to FOH with In Ear System, but if i ever need a speaker, that's the one i'd get right now, not cheap, but worth the money for sure.

• I tried the RCF NX 12 the other day, what a nice sounding speaker!! tried it with the KPA and AXE II sounded killer with both. I don't need one because I just go direct to FOH with In Ear System, but if i ever need a speaker, that's the one i'd get right now, not cheap, but worth the money for sure.

How do you tweak your sounds? Just using in-ears? Does that translate to FOH properly?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• same combo here :D :D
    a lot of money I know (I will be finishing to pay for the RCF NX next August... ;()
    but now I have all the versatility and the sounds I ever wanted in a very portable and light weight package.
    I still have my H&K Duotone but I don't think I will be using it much in the next future, I'm pretty sure I won't miss
    lugging it around

• I have my RCF NX12-SMA since two days and plan to use the monitor at home. But mine has a defect: After 15 min of playing there is a defective contact because it becomes silent, so I have to send it back anyway :thumbdown:

But I have recognized a background noise which is there all the time and doesn't depend on the signal you send in.
    You can here it even if you are 5 meters away.
    Can somebody please confirm this background noise. Is it a general issue or just because of my defective unit?