Solved: Wah is automatically engaged after boot when the remote is coming online

• Hi guys - when booting with a rigs selected that contains a wah module that is "off" the wah is automatically engaged when (what seems like) the remote is coming online. I have a mission engineering expression pedal attached with the toe switch set to engage the wah but the expression is in full heel position.

Anybody else seeing this?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks for confirming. Can we expect Kemper support to chime in here or do one file a bug somewhere else?

Nikolaj

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• This was caused by the polarity of the switch being wrong. Changing it solved it.

• That did fix the problem, but why did it change? It didn't always come on at startup, it started doing this with one of the recent FW updates

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• No idea :) - did you change your expression pedal as well perhaps?

• No sir...I have two KPA/Remote/Mission Engineering Exp pedal set ups and they both started doing it after the same update, but didn't do it previously. I haven't changed the way they're set up since I originally hooked them up.

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• This was caused by the polarity of the switch being wrong. Changing it solved it.

Hi - I am having a similar but intermittent problem with Mission Spring loaded (goes thru liquid foot). It sorts it self out if I work the pedal a bit but seems random so might be a calibration problem, or something else... where can a experiment with the polarity - or would it even apply in my set up? Thanks, Erik

• No sir...I have two KPA/Remote/Mission Engineering Exp pedal set ups and they both started doing it after the same update, but didn't do it previously. I haven't changed the way they're set up since I originally hooked them up.

Ok - glad it got sorted though. It was somewhat annoying.

Hi - I am having a similar but intermittent problem with Mission Spring loaded (goes thru liquid foot). It sorts it self out if I work the pedal a bit but seems random so might be a calibration problem, or something else... where can a experiment with the polarity - or would it even apply in my set up? Thanks, Erik

You can find the polarity switch in the systems menu at the remote switch page for the input.