(Soundside) - Big Summer Sale 2019 - ended

• Update July, 7 2019 - Summer Sale 2019 - Now!

First thank you all for 7 years of Soundside profiles we started January 20, 2012 to sell the first pack.

Some of you asked for a Soundside Summer Sale - and yes, we'll offer it this year as well.

How does it work?

Simply order any number of profile packs from our website:

Soundside Profiles Custom Shop

Get a free profile pack for EACH ordered pack directly from us.
    (so you pay half price for each pack!)

Hints:
    1) The first ordered pack is $19.99 - each additional pack is $9.99
    2) Your ordered packs are an instant download
    3) Please understand that it could take up to 48 hour until you get the free packs.

If you have not received your free packs:
    1) Please send us an email with the NUMBERS of the requested profile packs
    (some amps have more than one pack)
    2) Please check your spam folder - in some cases our answer may be there.
    3) We will not register in order to send you an email - please provide an email address which can receive emails with attachments (zip files)

If you did NOT receive your additional free pack - please send us another email.

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 6 times, last by Armin ().

• To clarify this:

You get one free profile pack for EACH pack your order during the summer sale.

In case you order 5 packs - then you get 5 additional packs for free.

The 50% off for the second and more packs per order are in addition.

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Do you have any more info for the packs, how many profiles etc per pack.

The sale is intriguing, honestly i haven't purchased any from your site yet because of the first pack double price thing (I don't like to spend a lot of money at once, but to buy on your site you pay extra if you don't get everything the first time :) and it's a bit confusing because for some amps there are multiple packs that you have to purchase separately and i don't know for sure which one would be better. I propose you get some more solo clips of the packs, while your new demo's by Dave Chamberlain sound great, i'm not really an in the mix guy for reviewing what the packs sound like (maybe it's just me).

• So to get this right, if I buy 2 packs I pay $30 and I chose two additional ones? Or are the addtional ones of your choosing?

My question, as well.

• Has anyone done this yet? Do you get packs like normal and then you're emailed about which you want? Definitely going to take you up on this, just don't want to fuck something up (like usual). :D

• Thank you guys for your support!

The free packs:
    -----------------------
    In order to get the free packs please send me an email and include the pack numbers you like to get.
    You find my eMail on your homepage in the about section (will not post emails here because of spam).

You must send the email to us - not to ShareIt (our ordering provider).

Profile prices:
    -------------------
    The first ordered profile pack is not double price - the second and additional ones are half price :)
    We always sold your packs for $19.99 (for more than 5 years) and sold some additional bundles for a reduced price.
    Our users asked for a way to get a discount for ordering more profiles at once - and then we invented the 'Custom Bundles'.
    You can pick any number of profile packs and get a reduced price.

This offer is permanent.

The FREE PACKs is in addition - for a limited time!

So normally you pay $19.99 for the first pack in each order - and $9.99 for the second and additional ones.
    During this Special Sale you pay the same prices but get a profile pack for free for each ordered one.
    So the prices per Pack are 50% off.

Number of profile:
    ------------------------
    The 4th column named 'Profiles' show the number of included profiles for each pack.

Can I use this special offer more than one time?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, you can use this as often as you like - until the offer will end.

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().

• I got all the packs of Soundside.de. I'm very satisfied with all of them. Good quality and and very detailed.
    Thanks for that offer but no deal for me. Curious waiting for the next new ones.

• Please send us an email after your purchase - the free packs will be send be us directly.
    The instant download included only the regular packs (the one your order during your purchase).

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• I got :

- Fuchs ODS II
    - Mesa boogie JP-2C
    - Genz-Benz Black Pearl 30
    - Two Rock Amp Akoya

Very nice, haven't got to time to test intensively but sound good as always. I dialed in some vintage sound with the Two Rock that I really liked yesterday, don't know if this what this amp is intended to do, but I got a lot of fun with this. (Actually just read the website description, appears it was supposed to sound vintage so :thumbup: my ears ain't that bad after all, thank you Armin)

Can't wait to test those more. :)

• How does the older bogner goldfinger 45 compare to the newer one?

For the first one (#46) we used a Marshall 1936V 2x12" Cabinet loaded with two Creambacks, our old mic-preamp (Mackie VLZ3) and only one microphone (a Shure SM7B).

For the new one (#75) we used an Elmwood 4x12" Cabinet loaded with four Vintage30, our new favorite mic-preamp (Chandler Limited TG-2) and two mics (Rode R121 & Shure SM57).

So yes, it's the same amp - but everything else is totally different.

Both sound great IMHO.

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().

• I bought profiles from Armin the first time because I (also) don’t like the double price thing on the first pack. After buying Mesa boogie P-2C, Suhr Badger 30 (both) and Two Rock Amp Akoya within this summer sale I have change my opinion. I like all of them!

Edited once, last by Mischa ().