(Soundside) - Big Summer Sale 2019 - ended

• We currently have send all free packs.

If you have not received your free packs:

1) Please send us an email with the NUMBERS of the requested profile packs (some amps have more than one pack)
    2) Please check your spam folder - in some cases our answer may be there.
    3) We will not register in order to send you an email - please provide an email address with can receive emails with attachment (zip files)

If you did NOT receive your additional free pack - please send us another email.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I had some packs from Armin in my to-buy-someday list and decided to get some now that there's a sale. I have not had time to go through them carefully, but I can say the 57 Deluxe is still a very good choice for a clean Fender sound, though it is the third pack he made and he and some others have done a few similar packs since then. The new Bogner Goldfinger and the Budda are very versatile. The Two Rock is an interesting pack that I want to explore carefully.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• The last week for our summer sale.

Please send us an email after your purchase to claim your free packs - see first post for details!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Strapped for cash so won't be able to order until the 15th anyway... Still going to try out the JP-2C profiles eventually.

• EDIT: I cannot read.

btw. the last 3 days of the summer sale!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• ...I'll show myself out.

:D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Yes, it's mid July 2018 - some of you are waiting for this to happen again ...

...and here we are :)

Soundside Summer Sale 2018 - just started!

(Same rules as explained in the first post)

Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Niiiiiice! And as always, every pack that is demoed by Dave Chamberlin will go straight into the cart ;)
    Seriously, this man does a superb job representing your profiles!

• Niiiiiice! And as always, every pack that is demoed by Dave Chamberlin will go straight into the cart ;) Seriously, this man does a superb job representing your profiles!

There were a few I wanted, such as the Triple Crown and JVM HJS, which aren't quite as common. Between that, Dave's demos, and my general lack of willpower, it was getting hard to resist. Now, I can get the ones I wanted, and also pick up a few that I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise, but I'm sure I'll still like. Thanks @Armin!

• Also, not to throw this off track, but I was watching this earlier today:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The whole time, I was thinking about what a great Marshall tone that was. I missed the intro, showing that it was a Kemper profile. I scrolled down to the comments, to find out what amp it was, and saw someone comment about it being a Kemper profile. Sure enough, it was Soundside's Plexi pack.