(Soundside) - Big Summer Sale 2019 - ended

• We are glad to offer a Soundside-Summer-Sale also in 2019 - please read the first entry for instructions.

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, same procedure as last year :)

As for the profile packs we now have 82 of them - plenty for all kinds of music and styles.

More packs will come this year .... stay tuned.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• As some of you have asked via eMail - Yes, our ordering page looks very different now.

It's because of a new PSD2 Eu law - the new ShareIt ordering page is complainant.

Enjoy!

• Thank you all for your support.

The summer sale will end July 31.

We have send out all free packs up to now - so if you did not receive your free packs - please check your spam folder or send us an eMail.

Enjoy the last days.

• Thank you all for your support!

Today July 31 is the last day of the 'Summer Sale'!

Please claim your free packs in the next days - since we are on holidays soon :)

• Hi Armin,

beside that summer sale I'd love to buy some soundside stuff.

But I'm a bit confused about the strange payment information.

If I add 2 packs to shopping cart, it says

"Packs: 2 / Total: $29.98 / Saved: $10". That's fine with me.

Next step:

"Gesamt: 35,29 EUR". Far from current exchange rate dollar to euro.

The only thing I understand is "Bahnhof"... Can you please enlighten?