Remote Indicator...can't figure out what its for...

• ...and then discover another world of flexibility.

I use morphing as a way to increase my performance slots...so each performance I have extra boost, reverb and gain ( or different combinations of those things) that I can click between...hey presto, 10 sounds instead of 5...

• ...and then discover another world of flexibility.

I use morphing as a way to increase my performance slots...so each performance I have extra boost, reverb and gain ( or different combinations of those things) that I can click between...hey presto, 10 sounds instead of 5...

Thanks. Do you set the morphing feature as "instant on" or does it have to blend? If so, that could work just as I was hoping - for a momentary use of a phaser for a repetitive short segment in Van Halen's Aint' Talking Bout Love"....

• Thanks. Do you set the morphing feature as "instant on" or does it have to blend? If so, that could work just as I was hoping - for a momentary use of a phaser for a repetitive short segment in Van Halen's Aint' Talking Bout Love"....

it's just 2 states that you engage by pushing a button or rocking a pedal

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• To using this morphing button (second click) do i need to have a pedal to be able to get something out of it? Or can i use it to add a for example, booster and delay when clicking second time? Sometimes i pushing two buttons at the same time when going for upper buttons so i guess it would be better for me just to click same button twice to achive a solo sound if it would be possible