Profiling Strategies and Profile Sharing Etiquette

• I am going to be profiling my Vibro King and this 1x10 Supro/Valco G6155 this week-end and I was curious what strategies people use when choosing what to profile. I was thinking I would profile the amps clean, crunch, distortion and also do a profile with my fuzz pedal since I really do not like the built in Fuzz (I can't seem to make it touch sensitive and I don't like the way it sounds.) So for those that have profiled, what did you profile? Did you throw different guitars in the mix (does this even matter)? Did you use different cabs? Use a DI box with the same options? Any other creative scenarios?

For the etiquette part, what about sharing the profiles when you are done. I would imagine that for small builders or boutique amps this might not be appropriate or nice. Is there any unspoken guidelines I need to follow in this regard? Most of my "boutique" amps are someone's take on Fender/Marshall/Vox amps so I don't have any truly original sounds. It seems like no one minds profile sharing of the big players like Fender, Marshall, or Vox from what I can tell in the Rig Exchange.

• I guess its a personal choice as to what you share on the Rig Exchange.

Once profiling is done, there are many many ways to change the profile that simply couldn't be done on the physical amp so maybe you could make some of those changes before you post to protect the manufacturer is you feel that way.

I don't think the guitar you use will make any difference apart from how you refine it ( like EQ wise etc... )

• Found this thread on making the Kemper Fuzz stomp responsive - Thanks @DonPetersen, kemper fuzz question?

I haven't tried this yet, but it is exactly what I'm looking for. I am trying not to add ANY outboard pedals to my set-up. I have the Kemper Power Rack in 4U shallow rack, with wireless guitar and Lehel p-split II in the first space with the profiler below. The p-split goes to the Kemper and to the VoiceLive 3x (used only for vocals) and the CAT5 out to the remote. Using an Alto TS212 as monitor for guitar and vocals for me and other guitar player/singer. If I need to use my Kemper as an amp I use the TS210 through the monitor out.

I made the right choice getting the Kemper. I just found out I can lock the stomp and effects sections which is cool. So much to learn!