Rig Layers

• Rig Layers / Morphing of Stomps / Call it as you like ...

In the manual it says something like: stomps / buttons are not available for morphing since this would produce a harsh difference in the sound.

I do not see the problem in this one. When the morph button is pressed turn on the stomp / button instantly with a "mix"-parameter set at 0. Sweep the mix parameter over the morph time to 1.

If this should not be possible please give us the possibility to produce harsh differences - that is what is needed for certain clean vs. lead sounds and saving 2 presets in 1 Rig would be a huge extend for the Remote.

Even users without the Remote could use the rig up / down buttons to access these 2 layers of the rig.

Use Page < and Page > for scrolling to the list and rig up / down are free for rig layers!

Concerning the Remote

Status quo: The buttons 1-5 can be used to morph continuous parameters.

Please offer the option to select per performance (or even better slot) if you want to morph as given OR active a second layer of sounds. Like this I could switch between solo und rhythm sound for my 5 main sounds in one single performance.

e.g.

Use case:

Slot 1 has a clean profile. I morph it using the gain knob. This is possible.

Slot 2 has a crunchy rhythm sound. By pressing on button 2 again I can toggle between Stomp A on / off.

Being in Slot 2 pressing on button 1 brings me on Position 1 on Slot 1. Pressing button 1 again gives me the 2nd layer of Slot 1 either as morph (possible) or as 2nd layer (not possible at the moment).

Edited 2 times, last by fourstrk ().