Riffing with Freidman profiles

• Hi!

So, I got inspired when I tried out the Fried Chicken HBE pack (from Live Ready Profiles). I have used the transpose effect on the profiles to get a little bit more heavy sound. Just wanted to hear some input on the riff - should I continue to build a full song or ... any input are welcome!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi!

So, I got inspired when I tried out the Fried Chicken HBE pack (from Live Ready Profiles). I have used the transpose effect on the profiles to get a little bit more heavy sound. Just wanted to hear some input on the riff - should I continue to build a full song or ... any input are welcome!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds great Magnus....Very cool and open tone...

• Brilliant man!! Was that the ESP or the Gibson?
    Fing great YES,...you have to make this baby complete.
    I enjoyed this even with out Beer ,( so the gods have spoken).

I think even with out the down running it would still be great.
    Needs some of that old skool rock and 70's leads you clean up with man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Sounds great Magnus....Very cool and open tone...

Thanks Matt!

It's already a song, man.

Half-way there perhaps... just wanted to get some input if someone thought it's good enough to spend some more time on.

Thanks, Ash! It's all the SG so far... allready got a tip for a vocalist that I will contact, just gonna fix it up with a full song structure and there'll be some soloing of course.! Then it'll sound even better to a cold one! ;)

Sounds like a Rooster Strut. Great Piece! :thumbup:

Thank you!

• I love this guy, i love his channel, i love his playing and he is a funny CXXT too!
    and now i can see him :rolleyes::thumbup:
    Thats all

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Well, now the video is out, in case someone is interested... personally I must say this is a smokin' hot pack of profiles!

External Content youtu.be