All my personal profiles - Marshall, soldano, dr z and others

• I`m sorry about metadata. I will correct and upload again some rigs.

I almost missed this, Diogo. Please don't feel bad; I'm just "OCD" about such things.

The Kemper Team™ prefers that we be accurate with metadata when uploading to the Exchange 'though, so it's probably a good thing to revise your Rigs.

Thank you again for all you've done and are doing, man! 8o

• The clean profiles in this set are great - the Deville off axis set, the RK, Suhr and assorted Fenders are all going to very useful. The Deizel d-mol and some of the other higher gain amps are first rate also.

• Yeah thx a lot Diogo, I had some time to test & record , I think they are really fantastic , here is a collection of arranged clips - NO MIX here , just raw spdiff takes on KPA FXes , and my play is not on top sorry ... guitar was my semi hollow on P90

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

in this order :

red knob twin9 & soldano55 ( panned on each side )
    AC15 6 ( chimey intro on 4 tracks )
    mesa transatlantic3T factor ( last speedy doubled part )

awesome collection so far :thumbup:

• These truly are outstanding profiles. There are so many good efforts with free profiles out there, it's hard to try them all. But make sure you try these!

I had quit playing my Les Paul for a couple of months, until I heard these profiles.

The Classic 30 drive sm57, is incredible, when added to a drum mix.

Diogo, many thanks for the great work!

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Thank you, guys. I make this profiles for me. I have several paid profiles, but i think that the majority is so harsh. Some profiles i did in my friends house (rectfier, suhr badger and lonestar), and my reference was wrong. But my house profiles are better, i have my earphones and my Adams monitors. I will take a rectfier and a suhr badger again and profile It correctly. I don't like the ac15 profiles (because the amp tone wasn't great too). I love Deville cleans profiles, soldano (with g12t-75), plexis, rk and afd100. My first gig amp is a peavey classic 30 (with eminence man o war speaker), and i put pedals in front. With Kemper, i use Just deville clean and plexis profiles (i prefer g12t-75 and sm57 alone).

• I`m sorry, but because copyright names (metadata) i needed delete the profiles in RE. Please, if someone are interested, send me your email in a private message. I profiled a suhr badger 18 today, with 90 profiles.

• Hang on - I thought it was not only perfectly-fine to include "proper" names in the metadata, but that it's actually the thing to do; how else is everyone going to know for sure what every Profile is made from?

Yes, most made-up names can be figured out, but not all of them are easy to decipher, and then there're those folks who's knowledge of amps isn't great...

I'd like clarification on this, Diogo, if that's OK with you mate. Were you approached and instructed to remove or edit them?

EDIT:
    Further to this, I thought that as long as you weren't offering them commercially, you could even use original names in the Rig titles themselves. I mean, how many POD Profiles are up there? AFAICR, I've seen many POD xt, HD500 and Helix Rigs named thusly, for example.

• Monkey, ok, i respect your point, but maybe 3% metadata are incorrect (the first ones). The majority is perfect. I was instructed to rename all my profiles, because copyright. I don`t know, but i feel uncomfortable about this, i do not want assume the risks. My profiles are available to everyone. Just let me know you interest and personal email.

• <p>
    </p>

• Thanks a lot. Cool AFD and Plexi, very useful and with no fizz, and some good Fender cleans too . I didn't download the Soldano. Ill contact you later.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• I was instructed to rename all my profiles, because copyright.

I still don't get it, mate. Seems unfair to me, 'cause as I said, this shouldn't matter if you're not a commercial operation.

I'd love to hear other Kemperites' points of view on this. I'm sure many here are more-aware of the facts regarding the naming of free Rigs than I am...