AX8 controlling Kemper via midi?

• Hi all,

I have not found any information so far that could help me out with my idea:
    I am used to do play 2 amps at the same time / biamping and right now I am doing this with my kemper + dxr and a JVM Marshall + 4x12. This is controlled by a FCB 1010.

However, the Marshall is really oversized and I am thinking about replacing it. One of the options would be, to do this with an AX8 and also get rid of the FCB 1010 then.
    Question is: has anyone experience with this setup in terms of using the AX8 as the control board and sending midi changes to the Kemper in performance mode, then?
    Does it work flawlessly, especially the expression pedals? So, could I use two expression pedals connected to the AX8, that would control volume changes or a wah in the kemper?

I have not found something in the manuals so far and thought that maybe I am not the only one that wants to use this with the Kemper....
    cheers

• I do this with the Helix. Running it in 4 cable method, I can switch the Kemper and blend the Helix's amps and effects with the Kemper's in all sorts of different combinations. I don't imagine the AX8 would be much different.