Clint Lowery is a KPA user

• Clint Lowery from Sevendust is currently on tour as Seether's second guitarist and posted this video this week of Seether performing in SiriusXM's studio. Looks like he has a powerrack going into a cab behind him

https://youtu.be/C5V86BhMvqU

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• Yeah man, I'm in a Sevendust tribute band, and I've met them a bunch of times and have talked gear extensively with both John and Clint. John is also using a PowerRack. He and I have chatted a bit since we both got them, he's a HUGE fan of the Kemper!

• Yeah man, I'm in a Sevendust tribute band, and I've met them a bunch of times and have talked gear extensively with both John and Clint. John is also using a PowerRack. He and I have chatted a bit since we both got them, he's a HUGE fan of the Kemper!

Is it sad that I'm jealous of you being in a Sevendust "Tribute" band LOL? Lucky you. Huge 7D fan (and Dark New Day) Clint's a huge influence on my/our music...I have an early Boogie MKIV head. We've profiled it....it's pretty close, but missing something ..What profiles are you using? I end up using EVH 5150 III ( Based on a 50W EL34 through recto cab...pretty killer)..

• Clint is one of my alltime favourite guitar players (as well as John) and I love all the bands he was contributing to. Huge influence here as well. And seeing these guys with Kempers was actually the last bit which was missing for me to buy one. I remember the day when a picture of their 5 Kempers in one rack came up on their Insta-channel. So cool 8)

And in the description of the Crank n Go-pack of one of the rather famous profile makers it is stated that a few of the profiles were made on an EVH 5153 100w for the 7D technician prior to the 2018 tour.